Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: OT: Only Hearts Club dolls on sale at Target

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I remember a couple people liking these dolls. I'm not sure what the regular price is, but they're featured in this week's Target circular for $14.99. Accessories are listed as $3.99-$29.99. I've never seen one in person, but I have to say, they look pretty cute from the ad. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 30, 2006 08:32 PM: Message edited by: ErinGoBraugh ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That?s their normal price--the company has stipulated that the dolls must be sold by retailers for $15 so that younger girls can afford them.

    But that?s still really cool to know that Target is going to start carrying them! This doll line deserves all the positive press it can get.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •